Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- 2 8oz package of cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature, cut into small pieces
- 16 ounces confectioners' sugar, SIFTED
Love cream cheese! Then you’ll love this sweet, creamy, over the top easy cream cheese frosting recipe.
1.Use the paddle attachment on your mixer or hand-held mixer and beat cream cheese and vanilla on medium speed for about 3 until it’s creamy and light.
2. While the mixer is on low speed: gradually add the butter one piece at a time.
3. Reduce speed to low, add the powdered sugar/confectioners’ sugar until well combined.
If not using immediately, refrigerate & cover for up to 3 days.
When ready to use; bring to room temperature and beat until smooth.